Mist simply ignored him while he inspected the food that was on display. They have..a strange smell to them. He picked up a package and began opening it.
The former spirit quickened his pace, clasping his hand to Mist’s arm to stop him from what he was doing. “You cannot open them inside a store. You have to pay for them and wait until you’re out of the store to eat it.”
Black Mist shook his arm away from Astral, growling under his breath from the touch. How dare does he touch me? I did not permit him to! “But I am getting hungry.” He was getting impatient and grouchy that it wasn’t going his way. He just wanted food, was that so bad?
Reblogged from: humanastral
Originally posted by: human-blackmist
- astralandblackmistlover likes this
- humanastral reblogged this from human-blackmist and added:
- human-blackmist reblogged this from humanastral and added:
- black-magician-girl likes this
- human-blackmist posted this